An overview of how we collect and use your information
Who we are
When we say “we”, we refer to Blink Charging Holdings UK Limited and its wholly-owned subsidiary, Blink Charging UK Limited.
45 Grosvenor Road, 1st Floor, St Albans Hertfordshire AL1 3AW
Our data controller
Our Operations Director is the Data Controller and is ultimately responsible for deciding how we use your information.
The information we collect
We currently hold data on several systems: directly from you; from third parties acting upon your behalf; from publicly available sources; from suppliers; generated ourselves; from other organisations. Blink Charging UK currently holds data on several systems:
- Our CRM software – contains customer and employee information, including personal category data – name, location, contact details, email address, car registration make and model etc.
- Database of names of Users of our charging network – contains company, contact details, mobile numbers, car details etc. Database is shared/integrated with our App/billing partner (currently Stripe Inc.).
- Our back-office system, operated under licence from Greenflux Ltd and integrated with Blink’s database of Users.
- Financial accounting system (ApprovalMax) – contains supplier and customer information, including bank details, invoice and purchase order history etc.
- Employee database – contains home contact details, health, bank details etc.
- Contacts in Blink Charging UK email accounts (Microsoft 365), which is integrated with our CRM software.
- Freshdesk (Freshworks Inc) customer service ticketing database
- SharePoint (Microsoft 365 for Business)
We will only collect information that is strictly necessary for our business needs and any data collected will be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016⁄679 (GDPR).
How we’ll use your information
We will use your information to provide any products and services that you’ve requested, in order to:
- Carry out your instructions
- To improve our products and services
- To offer you other services that we believe may benefit you unless you ask us not to.
We will only use your information when we’re allowed to by law eg. carrying out an agreement we have with you, or fulfilling a legal obligation, or because we have a legitimate business interest, or where you agree to it.
Who we can share your information with
We may share your information with other companies that we work in partnership with. We may also share your information with others outside of the organisation in connection with our products and services.
How long we’ll keep your information
We will keep your information for as long as you have a business relationship with us. After it ends, we’ll keep it where we may need it for our legitimate purposes, eg. to help us respond to queries or complaints.
You are entitled to see what we hold; to ask us to share it with another party; to ask us to update incorrect or incomplete details; to object or restrict the processing of it; or to make a complaint, etc.
You can contact us by email at [email protected]